Perception differences

Perception differences
There was a father who was dying before his wife told two things to two sons:

- First: Never collect the debt you owe to people.
- Second: If you go to the store not to face the sun.

Time has moved on. And the fact the case, that a few years after his father's death the eldest son being the youngest is getting rich getting poorer.

One day his mother asked it to them.

Replied the young man:
"It's because my dad followed the message. Dad told that I could not collect debts owed to the person to me, my capital losses as a result of people owe me no pay while I'm not allowed to charge".

"Also, my father told me that if you leave or return from home to the store and vice versa should not be exposed to sunlight. Consequently I had to take a rickshaw or horse cart, when in fact I could walk away, but because of the message that my father, as a result expenses multiply".

To the elder son who grew rich, the mother was asked the same thing.

Answer firstborn:
"This is all because of my dad obey the message. Due father advised that I do not charge to people who are indebted to me, so I never menghutangkan thus my capital
no shrinkage ".

"Also, my father advised so that if I go to the store or home from the store should not be exposed to sunlight, so I went to the store before sunrise and return after sunset.
Hence my store open before the other stores open, and close long after other shops closed. "

"So because of habit, people come to know and my shop became popular, because they have longer working hours".

MORAL STORY:
The story above shows how to respond to a sentence in a different perception.

If we see a positive attitude then all difficulties is actually a way to make us successful, but we can also get carried away with the difficulties due to our routine.

The choice is in your hands.

'Try to do ordinary things with extraordinary way'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not Give Up

The parents of the children

Why people fail ?